School Site Council (SSC)
M. S. Jarcia
School Site Council
School Site Council (SSC) is a legally required decision-making body for any school receiving federal funds. It includes teachers, parents, administrators, and interested community members who work together to develop and monitor the School Plan for Student Achievement (SPSA).
SSC is scheduled to meet six times this school year.
- Review meeting operating procedures;
- Review bylaws;
- Develop an annual meeting Calendar;
- Develop the School Safety Plan;
- Decide how to spend the federal money for the site;
- Develop and monitor the School Plan for Student Achievement (SPSA);
- and more ...
SSC Meeting Dates: